Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Small Zoo in our Back Yard

Two nights ago Justin and I went to the kitchen. I do not really know why. I think we were making sure that the doors were locked. Anyways there were three possums in our yard. One was by my papa's porch, one was under our church steps and one was at the end of our picnic table, which is on our porch. We had a small zoo in our backyard. They are not easy to spook. You can knock on the door and they do not run away. Katie, Lucas, Matthew, Justin and I were looking at them through the window. They have weird tails. It only lasted for about five minutes.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Ha ha! Now I can leave my mark on your glob! Er...blog. :)
Possums, hu? I'm suprised you didn't catch one and have me help you name it. It would be easier to tell with a possum if it was a boy or a girl than with a tadpole.