Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Kaija's

Two days ago my mom and I went to Kaija's with some friends. One of moms friend's friend had a question about her bird. If you like the outdoors, reptiles, rodents, fish and birds you would love this store. I do love all those things. Now I know why when mom is in a hurry to get home and she has to pick something up from Kaija's, she never takes me in with her. I could spend hours in Kaija's. A couple of the things I did while at Kaija's...

I got to hold a rat

I got pecked by a chick

I held a cat

I looked at the turtles

I looked at a huge leopard gecko

I got to pet a bunny

I got to pet a geanui pig

And last but not least, I got to pet a duck. It was really funny because when the worker man went to get one of the ducks they all went crazy and started running around in their cage
.

2 comments:

Heath Clan said...

that was a weird story have a nice day from caleb heath

Libby said...

I love pet stores! It's like a free mini zoo. =) lol