Wednesday, April 2, 2008

About my Mom

My mom is the best mom that any one could ever have. According to this picture she is crazy, sweet, loving, kind, understanding, beautiful...very, very beautiful. She is also a really good cook . A couple of the things she cooks are hash browns, potato soup, biscuits and gravy and meatloaf. She made a really good pan of meatloaf about three weeks ago. She says that she does it with love. I think she does do it with love because if it wasn't done with love, it would not taste that good. Every thing she makes tastes awesome.
Mom, I love you so much.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you Cayla. Your written words are so very kind. You bring sunshine to my cloudy days. I love you and love being your mom. There is nothing in this world that could ever stop me from loving you. You are a gift for God.

Rebecca said...

I meant to say...You are a gift FROM God, not for God!!!

Alex said...

I love you and you mom so much
we really need to see each other soon!
well
talk to ya'll later

CDJ said...

I agree! You AND your mom are fabulously gorgeous! It runs in our family, you know :)

Libby said...

Cayla you are so sweet to your Mom! Thats Great! =)