Monday, April 28, 2008

My Powerful Papa

My Papa is the best Papa anyone could ever have. He is loving, comforting, playful, healthy, strong, kind, fun, cool, crafty and understanding. If you had him as a papa you would be living the good life. A couple of the things that he does is...build Lego's, go camping, ride horses but not that often, go hunting and preaches.

Last night he kept saying to me (jokingly) that he was sorry that he was not a good enough papa. I didn't get why he kept saying that. So I asked him when he was in bed.
I said, "What did mom do? What did I do? What did us kids do?"

Mom said, "Ask the second question again."

So I asked the second question again and told me to ask Mom. I asked my mom and she said, "You did not say anything about him in the profile on your blog." So this morning I put him in my profile. And now he is happy.

Hey Papa, I love you so much.

7 comments:

Libby said...

Cayla you are so sweet! =)

Libby said...

Looks like your Dad could use a few more books! =) JK

Anonymous said...

Thanks for announcing GGM! We appreciate all your support and comments!

We just published the May issue: Honouring Mothers, please stop by!

Blessings!
Miss Jocelyn
A Pondering Heart
Growing In Grace Magazine WRITER

Barbara said...

I wish I was a good enough friend...

Patricia said...

I'm sure your parents are so honored to have you for a daughter. It's important to have a good relationship with your parents. One day you may wake up and realize you're just like them :).

Kacey said...

Hi, Cayla! I actually read all of your posts! You are a talented writer with lots of potential. I love your sweet spirit and friendly heart. You really care about people and it shows. I am "pleased" to have you as my friend. You make me happy.

CDJ said...

You should ask your stinky papa if he would like some cheese to go with that whine! Wah-wah... you don't hear me cryin', do ya? I didn't read anything about a beautifully freckled, dark-haired, dark-eyed, "used-to-wear-braces-too", aunt from Texas...
You are a terrific blogger! It's hard to believe that you could be more beautiful on the inside than you are on the outside, but I think you are! love you