Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Big Brother Justin

Justin is the oldest kid in our family. He is 17 years old. He is a really good brother. One day Justin, Lucas, Katie, Larah, and I went to the creek to go on a walk and to go look at the creek. Katie fell on the bridge. So Justin carried Katie all the way home. Which is a long way to carry Katie. He understands what you are going through when you talk to him. He always wants to hear what's up and what is bothering me. This year he has been keeping up with his goals and been getting done with his school. He is learning how to play the guitar. He is really good. He has been getting on line and printing notes to the guitar. He is really in to learning more about the guitar and wants to know more songs and stuff like that. He just got his permit this year. And when mom needs to go to the store or the post office and places like that, he offers to drive. Justin and I made a pizza together: it was supposed to be a really good chocolate pizza with peanuts, M&M's and stuff like that. All we had were chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. So we melted the chocolate chips and the peanut butter chips together and tried to make a swirl. But it did not work because it all melted into one color. But it tasted great. Justin is a great brother who likes to spend time with me.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I like to play guitar too...but I'm not very good! Next time you all make chocolate pizza save me some! =) you look like your mom Cayla :) Elizabeth