Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Braces

Yesterday I got my braces. I like the color I picked. They are blue. I have not told anyone I got them, except for my family. My brother was the first to know. I called our home because my papa said to call him when we got out of the orthodontist. Papa was not there; he was over at the church building playing pool with Lucas. So my brother Justin pick up the phone and I told him all about it thinking that I was talking to my papa. Then I said, "Who is this"? He said, "Justin". After I hung up with him I called my papa's cell phone. Of course he did not have it and Justin picked it up again. Then I hung up with him again. After my appointment me and my mom walked over to where our friends were. Later on in the day Papa called and I told him all about my new braces. My mouth is very sore today. The best thing about getting braces is that I got string cheese and yogurt which are never in our house. And all the kids were asking me for little bites. I told most of them no. But Katie was too cute so I had to give her a bite.

5 comments:

Alex said...

I'm cute, would you share your string cheese with me?

Barbara said...

Cayla, you're so cool.

Libby said...

yay for yogurt and string cheese!

Patricia said...

My son loves yogurt. He thinks it's ice cream,which is funny because so far he really hasn't been much of an ice cream person. He also thinks if he gets an empty cone that it's ice cream. He doesn't ever want ice cream in it. Cayla, you look so much like your mom. You're so pretty!

Megan said...

you are SO precious.... i love to read your blog..

love the braces!