Monday, February 1, 2010

The Simple Women's Daybook

My Woman's Daybook
For Today
February 1, 2010

Outside my window…is Tommy, our adopted kitten.
I am thinking…about a party my mom is hoping to have.
I am thankful for…my brown, white, and black Appaloosa.
I am wearing…a dark blue & light blue striped shirt.
I am remembering…last night.
I am going…to earn $30 today or tomorrow.
I am reading…Andrea Carter and the Dangerous Decision.
I am hoping…I get the $30 today.
On my mind…the drawing I did yesterday representing my papa's sermon.
From the learning rooms…I am learning about adverbs in Easy Grammar. I found out I like adverbs.
Noticing that…it looks quite cold outside.
Pondering these words...Matthew 7:24-27.
From the kitchen…Mom is helping Lucas with math, I am typing and the dishwasher is going. I don't know where it wants to go. It has not gone anywhere yet.
Around the house…Sam, Katie and Larah are sleeping, I am blogging, Lucas is doing math, Papa is at his office, Justin is at the mill, Mom is cleaning and Matthew is sitting on the window sill.
One of my favorite things…dreaming of a new pet.
From my picture journal…
Me & my good friend Audrey Goodrich.

The Simple Woman's Daybook offers this meme. Please stop by to read more Daybooks. You will be blessed.

2 comments: