Monday, February 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman' s Daybook
For Today
February 15, 2010

Outside my window…Tommy, our adopted kitten, is lying on a horse blanket.
I am thinking…I want a new pet.
I am thankful for…the pets that I have.
I am wearing…blue jeans and a navy blue shirt.
I am remembering…yesterday.
I am going…to go and watch chicks hatch as soon as I am done doing Simple Woman's Daybook.
I am reading…the New Testament.
I am hoping…I can go on a horse ride today.
On my mind…is Dot, my horse...my good horse.
From the learning rooms…I am learning/reviewing Object of Prepositions.
Noticing that...it is sunny outside.
Pondering these words…be thankful.
From the kitchen…the counter is full of clean dishes, the dishwasher is running and I am typing. Quiet day huh? I enjoy the quiet sometimes.
Around the house…Katie is doing math, Matthew and Justin are gone working, Papa is at his office, Sam is fussing, Mom is about to get Sam, Lucas is putting a movie in for Larah, Larah is going to watch a movie and I am typing.
One of my favorite things…is buying new stuff for my pets.
From my picture journal…
My mom is in the middle. Isn't she as pretty as can be? She is still as pretty as can be.
The Simple Woman's Daybook offers this meme. Please stop by to read more Daybooks. You will be blessed.