Monday, February 8, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


My Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today
February 8, 2010

Outside my window…Joe is lying on our porch.
I am thinking...I want to surprise someone.
I am thankful for…Honey, Lucas' pony.
I am wearing…a light blue, light orange, pink, gray, dark blue, dark hot pink, and bright green, striped long-sleeve shirt.
I am remembering…yesterday.
I am going…to keep blogging.
I am reading…Wild Horses.
I am hoping...I can play outside today.
On my mind…is a mistake I made yesterday.
From the learning rooms…I am learning how to right letters properly.
Noticing that…it is sunny outside today.
Pondering this word…surprises.
From the kitchen…I am blogging, the dishwasher is going, and there is a table full of laundry...we don't have the smallest table either.
Around the house…Katie and Matthew are gone, Lucas is trying to talk Mom into letting him go outside, I am blogging, Mom and Larah are about to go take a nap and Papa is at his office.
One of my favorite things… is jumping horses or ponies.
From my picture journal…

Here is our camping toilet. Isn't it awesome? I think this is the girl's one.

The Simple Woman's Daybook offers this meme. Please stop by to read more Daybooks. You will be blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your post.That is a GREAT camping toilet!

Cayla Walker said...

Yes it is a great camping toilet>