Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a few Random Sentences

I sold all of my fish and the tank. I sold the tank for $30 and the fish for about $2 altogether. I was going to save up for a dog. But my parents thought that it is not the best idea right now. Not until we get a bigger house, a fence or more property. So now I am saving up for a parakeet. I just hope I can get one. I have not talked to my papa yet. I would want a purple or blue & gray parakeet.

My horse almost jumped a 2 feet jump yesterday. She knocked 1 side of the jump down with her back feet. She got me excited. I am going to try to get my school done before 2:30pm. so that Lucas and I can go outside and ride horses until dark. Hopefully I can get her to jump without knocking down anything.

We ate French toast and milk for breakfast. It was a good breakfast. I do not know what we are having for lunch. I want meat.

We adopted a male kitten about a month ago. He showed up one day, we fed him and he has not left. He is a cream colored cat. We named him Tommy. If we keep him we need to get him fixed. He is so playful. I think he tries to rule our other two female cats. Yesterday evening I was getting ready to come in from outside. When I was headed to the porch I heard a cat fight on the porch. Just seconds later one of our female cats ran from the porch then came Tommy just kind of running like kittens do. He looked happy. They were very funny.

I have seven subjects. They are Math, Geography/Science/History, Spelling, Typing, Reading, Easy Grammar and Piano. I have quite a few. I like most of them. Most of the time they are fun.

2 comments:

CDJ said...

ummmm about your papa and birds and dogs....
we need to talk!

Cayla Walker said...

What do you mean?