Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

My Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today
Monday, January 25, 2010

Outside my window... it is 39.7 degrees.
I am thinking… about a job that I have for $30.
I am thankful for… my mom.
I am wearing… jeans, jean shirt, shawl and tan & white socks.
I am remembering… my fall on Saturday night.
I am going…to the orthodontist tomorrow.
I am reading…Andrea Carter & the Dangerous Decision.
I am hoping… I get the job for $30.
On my mind… my funny family.
From the learning rooms… I am starting a new Geography book today or tomorrow... FUN FUN. Noticing that… my brothers pick on my mom a bunch.
Pondering these words… Matthew 5:29.
From the kitchen… Justin is doing dishes while Matthew talks to him.
Around the house… The girls are outside playing, Sam is going to bed, Lucas is reading to Mom , Papa is at his office and I am typing.
One of my favorite things… is to draw horses.
From my picture journal…
Our old van. We traded it in for a silver 2009 twelve passenger van.

The Simple Woman's Daybook offers this meme. Please stop by to read more Daybooks. You will be blessed.

No comments: