Thursday, January 14, 2010

When I Grow Up

Above is my dream barn. Isn't it beautiful?

When I grow up I want to have a big farm. With a bunch of farm animals. I want it to be a farm for kids or adults that have been in the city for too long and need a week or two break, orphans that need to get out for a while, or people that want or need to know how to run a farm. I want them to know how to do all the chores and learn how to have responsibility. I want them to have neat relationships with different animals. I think everyone should be able to do chores on a farm. I think everyone NEEDS to be able to do chores on a farm and have a good relationship with animals. I think everyone should have a relationship with a horse. They are good animals to have a relationship with. I think I would choose to have a relationship with a horse than a pig any day. I would rather take a long horseback ride rather than sitting in the mud with a pig. I do indeed think if someone would rather have a relationship with a pig than a horse that is ok.




I want to have a big brown barn with lots and lots of stalls with all kinds of animals in them. Pigs, sheep, goats, cows and horses...lots of horses, and maybe more animals. I want people not to just learn to do chores on a farm, but learn how to enjoy doing chores on a farm. I would not mind teaching people how to cook things either. That would be fun for me.




I want to have a gift/pet shop with rabbits, birds, lizards, turtles and other animals. Candles, cards, homemade jewelry and thing like that. It is a big dream. I hope to have as many kids as God wants me to...if He wants me to. He may not even want me to be married. I want whatever He wants. That is what I want to do when I grow up.


3 comments:

Heath Clan said...

Dear Cayla,

You have many wonderful gifts right now. You are blossoming into a beautiful young lady.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cayla Walker said...

Thank you so much. You are so sweet.