Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Pets in my Family

In our house I have 7 fish, 1 gecko, 4 caterpillars and my papa has a dog. Now outside I have a cat, Justin has a cat, I have a horse, Lucas has a pony, and our family has 12 chickens and 1 rooster. Each kid has his or her own chicken. Except Sam and Justin. It doesn't interest them too much. We have 3 Bardrocks, 3 Road Island Reds, 1 Black Sexlink, 2 Golden Sexlinks and 2 Ostralarps. The names are not spelled right. They might be right, who knows.I think that is a lot of pets. You know what's cool.....our neighbors have 22 chickens, 1 rooster and 2 turkeys, now that's cool. Oh you can't forget our other dog Joe. He is really our neighbor's dog. But he's at our house most the time. He slept on our porch during the summer. He is so much fun. Especially in the winter. We have fun with all of our pets.

1 comment:

CDJ said...

Cayla!! I'm so glad you posted this blog. I can't wait to see you next month!