Monday, January 18, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
for January 18, 2010
Outside my window… it is a nice sunny day.
I am thinking…what am I thinking?
I am thankful for…all of my pets.
I am wearing…pink & white socks, army green capreeze and a dandelion colored shirt. It's a stay in the house day.
I am remembering…the time Barbara and I were at Mr. John's farm looking at the baby barn swallows. When we were there we made up a thing... IT'S SOOO CUUUTE!!!!
I am going…to keep answering these question.
I am reading…Andrea Carter and the Family Secret by Susan K. Marlow.
I am hoping…my mom will pick me up a Sobe when she goes to the store.
On my mind… Matthew is cranky.
From the learning rooms… I have started a new math book. Right now I am just Reviewing what I learned in the last book.
Noticing that… outside is the first real sunny day in awhile.
Pondering this word… honesty.
From the kitchen…Mathew is showing Katie what an R looks like, Larah is sitting on the table

drawing, I am typing on my blog and the dishwasher is running... It runs really fast Running Ha Ha.
Around the house... is just a normal day for the Walkers.
One of my favorite things… is taking the horses on a long ride with someone. That is my most favorite thing ever.
From my picture journal… The best horse ever in the world. Her name is Dot.
Isn't she gorgeous?
She is 28 or 29 years old. I think she is 28.
For more daybooks, go here and read what others have to say.


3 comments:

The Iretons said...

Cayla-
That is an AWESOME picture of Dot! And, I'm sorry that your brother is cranky! : )

Megan said...

What a beautiful picture of Dot!!!

Cayla Walker said...

Is't she beautiful.