Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yesterday

Believe it or not, we got snow Tuesday. It snowed most of the day. It was fun because we got the day off of school. Papa had the day off of school too. Lucas, Matthew, Papa, Mom and I played a game called Settlers of Catan. I will blog about that some other day. We played in the snow for awhile. We put Lucas's skis on and put some hay string on Joe. He pulled me and Lucas back and forth on Morris Rd. We had a fun day. We also went to the Pollman's farm and fed the cows and the horses. Papa, Lucas, Matthew, Larah and I all went. Mom had a pretty quiet house...only Mom and Katie were at the house. While we were at the farm Lucas and I went through the hay tunnel. We went in one side and came out the other. And guess what?...it is raining all day today.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Cayla,
I guess I hadn't seen this post :O
You are doing a great job--keep it up girl ;)
It was great spending some time with you yesterday :)
I look forward to the 17th :)
Love you,
Mrs. Sharon