Saturday, January 24, 2009

Joe


Joe is our neighbor's dog. He is a male, hyper, strong, black lab. He adopted us. Hey, it's a good deal. We have a dog and don't have to feed it or take care of it. All we have to do is love him and he'll stick around. Boy-O- Boy is he fun. We hook him up to the sled and have him pull us. He can pull me and I am almost 100 pounds. All you have to do is throw something and he'll move. And boy does he move fast. We also hook him up to the sled and have him pull our hay into the horse pen. When we are playing outside and when he is out there, we tackle him. He is a good dog. He makes it easy to be with him...when he is hooked up to the sled. And when you are just with him.



1 comment:

The Iretons said...

I'm so glad to be able to share my dog with you! :) I'm also glad that you enjoy him, and he doesn't bother you! :) You are a wonderful girl Cayla!