Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thirteen (Plus One)

Thirteen of my Pets (plus one more)

#1 I have an Anole (lizard)
#2 I have a Calico (cat)
#3 I have a Canary (bird)
#4 I have a Appaloosa (horse)
#5 I have a Rosy Barb (fish)
#6 I have another Rosy Barb (fish)
#7 I have another Rosy Barb (fish)
#8 I have a Platy (fish)
#9 I have another Platy (fish)
#10 I have a Fancy Finned Gold Fish (black fish)
#11 I have another Fancy Finned Gold Fish (black fish)
#12 I have a Catfish (fish)
#13 I have another Catfish (fish)
#14 I have a Leopard Gecko (gecko)

4 comments:

CDJ said...

I'm so glad to read about all your pets. I've missed your posts. Write more! Write more!
love you
aunt cari

Sharon said...

Cayla,
Great list of pets :)
I enjoy reading your view of life ;)
Love you,
Sharon

Patricia said...

Wow!! That is quite the list :)!

Cayla Walker said...

Actually I only have thirteen pets. One of my fish died.