Friday, May 13, 2011

My Future Puppy!!!

It has been forever since I wrote on my blog, I am sorry! Well, let's get on with the story! For about a year I've been hoping and saving for a Brittany Spaniel puppy. I have had lots of heart break, getting my hopes too high to get a puppy and it didn't work out. :( I am in contact with a breeder in Tacoma, WA. They are asking $300 for a deposit and $600 in all. This is the cheapest dog I've found from a breeder! I have learned the hard way to stick with breeders not just any person. So, these puppies are due to be born on May 24 and they are going to be ready to leave about mid-July. I am asking prayer that this might be the one puppy I've been waiting for. I hope to be writing on my blog more often, now that schools back in and I started blogging again. I forgot how fun it is to write. :)

No comments: