Sunday, May 15, 2011

At a "Loss for Words"

I am at "loss for words". I don't really know what to write, so I'll just write as I think about stuff. Um.... right now our house is trashed, a good sign that mom hasn't been home for a while, hehe. It's wet and cold outside. We heard lightning and saw thunder last night, oh wait... heard thunder and saw lightning. It was awesome, me and my mom were in the car when the lightning did whatever it is lightning does and we went nuts."Out of excitement" that is. It was pouring down rain, not just rain but "rain" The fun kind of rain. The kind of rain you have to turn your radio up real loud if you want to hear anything. The kind that bounces off the road an inch or two! Now the rain's back to normal, messy, cold, no fun rain. :( Yesterday, I was sleeping peacefully outside on an old air mattress that was half way full of air, so you just sunk in, all asleep dreaming cozily when Katie comes up and jumps on it. Woke me up out of a dream, how irritating. Ummmm... Sam got his hair cut. No, wait, he got more than one cut, he got 'em all cut, really short! Wowsers! I hope it grows back fast! I'm still at a "loss for words", guess I'll be done blogging for now and go do something else.

3 comments:

CDJ said...

I'm so glad you blog!!! Makes me feel close to you:)

Next time you're at a losss, you could....
Write about the many ways to prepare potatoes and describe your favorite. OR Tell us about your favorite board game. OR Share a book review on those color books you like. Whatever you do, KEEP blogging:) love-

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cayla Walker said...

Thanks, I love to blog. I just forget how fun it is until I actually do it. :)