Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cool Verses From Psalm

Psalms 2:11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 3:3 But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Psalms 4:7 You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound.

Psalm 5:4 For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you.

Psalm 6:9 The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord accepts my prayer.

Psalm 7:17 I will give thanks to the Lord the thanks due to his righteousness,

Psalm 8:1 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

Psalm 8:9 O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!


Psalm 9:1 I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;

Psalm 9:6 The enemy came to an end in everlasting ruins; their cities you rooted out; the
very memory of them has perished.

Psalm 9:7 But the Lord sits enthroned forever; he has established his throne for justice,

Psalm9:8 and he judges the world with righteousness; he judges the peoples with uprightness.

Psalm 9:10 And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.

Psalm 9:15 The nations have sunk in the pit that they made; in the net that they hid, their own foot has been caught.

Psalm 9:20 Put them in fear, L Lord! Let the nations know that they are but men! Selah

Psalm 10:4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him;

Psalm 10:10 The helpless are crushed, sink down, and fall by his might.

Psalm 10:15 Break the arm of the wicked and evildoer; call his wickedness to account till you find none.

Psalm 10:17 O Lord, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear.

Psalm 10:18 to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed,

Psalm 11:7 For the Lord is righteous; he loves righteous deeds the upright shall behold his face.

I will put more verses on as I read them. Hope they helped you in everyday life.



2 comments:

CDJ said...

Thank you for posting these! I jotted a few down to use this weekend at a Women's conference. (Wish you and your mom could be there:) I'm sad that we're not meeting in CO in a few weeks. Last year was super great!

Cayla Walker said...

It's hard to believe it was only a year ago.