Monday, October 27, 2008

Outside is so Awesome

Today I was outside doing my math and these are some things that I noticed.
I heard the wood pecker peck...
I saw the butterfly fly...
I heard the cars pass ...
I heard the crows talk to each other.
I guess it is not that much but I just thought it was so nice to listen and watch the things that God created. When you are outside sitting on your porch swing or just outside, stand still, listen and watch...you will know that God created the earth.

2 comments:

CDJ said...

I'm so grateful for your new post! God is Wonderful, isn't He? You are such a good writer and I miss you when you take a break. I love you and TOTALLY wish you were coming with your mom.

Alex said...

hey cayla that is preety awesome isn't it. i love too just sit and listen... thanks for blogging. love to here what is going on