Friday, March 28, 2008

My Cat

I got my cat when I was 4 years old. I have had her for six years. The story on her is that my dad went to go visit some friends on his way home from his school in Vancouver. He came home and told Matthew to get his dirty clothes out of his bag because he had spent the night with his friends. He did not have dirty clothes. He had a cat and when Matthew opened the bag the cat climbed out of it. Matthew named her Precious. I had the saddest face on when two cats did not jump out. Then my dad said, "Oh, I forgot my computer at their house." So he went back and of course he had to get another cat, not his computer. When my dad got home he told me to get his computer out of his bag, so I did and another cat popped out. I named her Elisha. She is so pretty.

She always comes for breakfast when I shake her food bowl. She reads with me in our hammock for thirty minutes. She eats lunch with me. The funny part is that she eats what I eat a lot of the time. Once I had soup and it had cooked carrots in it. I cannot stand cooked carrots but my cat loves them. So I gave all the cooked carrots to her. She had a pretty good lunch and was very happy. Sorry Mom.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

And just why did you feed your carrots to your cat? You get a double portion next time, Young Lady!! Love you!!!