Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Little Sister's First Birthday

This is my little sister Larah's first birthday. She turned 1 on January 4th. She has never had her own cake before. You can see she was a mess. Larah has had cake before when someone was feeding it to her, but not all by herself. She is so cute. If you were with her for five minutes you would know she's a keeper. She knows how to play peek-a-boo. The amazing part is that she is good at it. She is so grownup. She can say Papa and Mama and she is a good copy cat. When you say "Mmmmmm" she says "Mmmmmm". I am so glad she came into our life a year ago.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I miss you Cayla but I will be home soon. I can't wait to see you. You are an awesome writer. And your sister is absolutely adorable. Love you.

CDJ said...

You are a wonderful sister. Your family is blessed to have YOU! Happy Birthday, Larah!

Heath Clan said...

Thanks for coming over and playing games last night. Your cookies were awesome.