Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook


The Simple Woman's Daybook
For Today
May 11, 2010

Outside my window...is a cold wet day.

I am thinking...my mom should change the music she is listening to on Pandora.

I am thankful for...my baby sister that is not born yet.

From the learning rooms...I have all my school left except math.

From the kitchen... My mom is washing dishes, my brother Matthew is doing school and Sam is eating his lunch.

I am wearing...jeans and an Old Navy, long sleeved, blue shirt.

I am creating...thoughts in my head.

I am going...to the eye doctor later today.

I am reading...the Bible every night.

I am hoping...that I can get a Brittany puppy soon.

I am hearing... UGLY, UGLY, UGLY, U----GLY music.

Around the house... Matthew is doing school, Mom is cleaning the kitchen, Trinity is playing with my sister's toys, Katie and Larah are asleep, Justin, Lucas and Papa are gone to Morton, Sam is being funny and I am typing for school.

One of my favorite things...is to read at night.

A few plans for the rest of the week...are to do school and go on a long horse ride with one of my friends.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...

Here is a picture of my brother Matthew. I do not know when or where this picture was taken. Isn't he just darn cute?

For more daybooks, visit Peggy and others over at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments: