Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Horses


This is my horse. Her name is Dot. She is an Appaloosa. She is the best horse that I have ever seen. She does not get spooked that easily. You can walk her right up to a gun and she will not get spooked. Once I was riding her when my dad was shooting his pistol and we walked up to him and stood there.

I had another Appalosa and her name was Ebony. But she died of old age. We all miss her but she was pretty stubburn. Dot is a lot better behaved than Ebony. I scrambled through my pictures and I happend to find a picture of Ebony. We do not have to look very hard to find a picture of Dot. We have a lot of those.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Cayla,
You are absolutely beautiful, inside and out. I am really looking forward to reading your blog. Keep up the good writing. I love you, my daughter.
Love, Mom

Jeannie Beannie said...

Cayla,
I am your Aunt Jeannie and I loved reading your blog. You are an exceptional writer and I can't wait to see what you write next. I saw you when you were a tiny tiny baby and knew then how beautiful you would be. You are precious and I hope I can see you again sometime. Tell your Mom that I faithfully read her blog and am very impressed at how often she writes. I like that. You can be sure I will read your blog. Love you much. Aunt Jeannie

Leslie said...

Cayla,
I don't know that I have ever met you, but I am your daddy's cousin from Missouri. I live very close to your Aunt Jeannie. My boys love horses, so I can't wait to show them your pictures. Keep up the good work. I enjoyed your first entry.
Love, Leslie

CDJ said...

Cayla, you rock! I'm so excited that you are keeping a blog. I'll be here often checking it out. Ardyn LOVES horses too, so keep posting photos, K? I love you.